Sunday, May 26, 2013

Disney World Day 1 May 20th 2013

We decided that this was the year that we would head to Disney World!  We ended up starting our adventure on Sunday evening after graduation, driving almost to Atlanta, GA, then heading the rest of the way.  That meant arriving at our resort- The All-Music Resort- in time for swimming and to learn about the bus and everything Disney!  I must admit I was skeptical, but I am a Disney World convert!  haha

Here are some pictures from the pool that night.  We kept talking about going to the pool that had a kiddie pool next to it, because Brian and I did not want to get in that night. 

After the girls had been swimming a while Jacy asked, "Where are the kitties at?  They aren't in the kitty pool."  We cracked up to realize she thought it was literally a "kitty" pool!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff and I have been laughing about the kitty pool all day. Jacy's suit is too cute.

    ReplyDelete