Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jacy and Jonah

Jacy and Jonah are big buddies. Jacy allows Jonah to attack her as soon as he gets out of his cage and she hardly ever whines about it. She always has to hug him before she goes to bed and if it was up to her (and him) they would share a bed. I enjoyed having a dog when I was growing up, so I hope the girls enjoy it just as much. Avery likes Jonah, but not as much as Jacy at this point. Here are some pictures of their bond!

This features the pair in the morning before school. Jacy was content watching t.v. before I started to take a picture.

This is Jacy saying here, take my pictures with Jonah. Sometimes she gives too much love to Jonah and he just wants away from her, but he's never mean about it.



1 comment:

  1. That is pretty sweet that they are such good buddies! Your baby looks more and more like your big girl!

    ReplyDelete