Friday, November 9, 2012

When Avery grows up...

Avery's Kindergarten class had the usual Halloween party at school and also were able to go trick-or-treat at the courthouse which is just down the street from her school.  Her teacher requested that students dress up in the attire of their future career.  I figured this would be interesting considering Avery never really says "When I grow up I want to be...." Honestly, the most she has ever said is that she wants to be just like me.  This is both touching and troubling because I know she can do WAY better than me!

When I asked her what she wanted to do she said "Be on T.V."  I poked around and asked like what kind of person on T.V.  She said- just be on T.V.  I discussed some creative costume ideas in which she shot down.  She just wanted to wear a name tag that said "Avery- I am on T.V."  Next, she said a teacher so she could dress like me...Last, she went with a nurse and here is our costume results.

No comments:

Post a Comment