Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rainy Days and Fishing Worms

Avery asked Brian on Monday "Why does God make it rain?"  Brian's response was so the crops would grow and we could have food.  I didn't know this conversation had occurred and while we were enjoying our screened in back porch I pointed out that God gives us rainy days so I don't feel guilty for being stuck inside cleaning.  It gives me a chance to get caught up!  HAHA

It was a rainy day and the girls had been cooped up most of the day playing downstairs and destroying the upstairs!  After dinner the girls and I headed outside- after I coerced Jacy into putting on some clothes.  Note that she chose to wear flannel Minnie Mouse P.J.'s....this is after her and Avery ran around the house in princess dresses and winter snow boots...Eventually Jacy just went with Minnie Mouse panties and snow boots- I do not have a picture of that for obvious reasons!



Jacy LOVES her kitties (btw her "k" sound is a "t" sound...) and ALL of our kitties have been sweet about letting her pick them up and carry them around like babies. 

Today I promise I will get her hair cut!  She keeps reminding me- HAIR CUT ("c" = "t") Mommy!

This is the point when the girls found a fishing worm.  If you look hard you will see it at the bottom on the stone below the step.  They are checking it out and oh how I wished I had a video camera.

Can you guess what Jacy is doing here????
STEPPING ON THE WORM...at this point Avery is just looking to see what she's doing, but it is followed with screams of DON'T Jacy!!!!!  This went on for a few minutes with her chasing the worm and trying to squish it with her winter boots!

Avery posing- once all of the worm-drama is over.  She loves to pose for pictures and flash that fancy smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment