Friday, December 6, 2013

First Day of School & Father-Daughter Tea

I know that the dates are going to be off, but I am going to attempt to catch up on everything that happened with the Linn's during the FALL, 2013! 

Starting with...Avery's first day of FIRST GRADE!  Avery's teacher is Mrs. Carter and she (we) love her.  A neat story about Mrs. Carter- when I was in 4th grade Mrs. Carter did her student teaching in MY 4th grade class!!!  Mrs. Carter also goes to our church- so we get to see her outside of school.  It is hard to believe that as I am typing this she is almost half-way through 1st grade. 

I have been so proud of her- as always.






The girls also went to a Father-Daughter Tea at church for.  This pictures was very sweet of Jacy working on her craft at church.


No comments:

Post a Comment